- Grade 12/ Matric
- Surface engineering and coating Experience
- 10 years’ Operations Manager Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
- Communicate production schedules with Foreman
- Daily maintenance of a visual production schedule.
- Delegate work duties to staff.
- Develop staff to maximize potential
- Develop and implement maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Directing, instructing, supervising and motivating the staff.
- Ensure that all appropriate documentation is captured
- Hire and train new staff.
- Interacting and liaising with the other production teams to prioritize production.
- Liaising with clients as required regarding production schedules.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of best quality.
- Monitoring and controlling relevant production and maintenance costs.
- Monthly forecast projections with finance.
Applicant must reside in CAPE TOWN or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.