- Grade 12/ Matric
- Tertiary Degree/ Diploma in Safety Management
- Knowledge and expertise within First Aid and Fire Fighting
- Sound Managerial Skills
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Interpersonal communication and customer liaison skills
- Sound administrative and risk management skills
- Previous audit and investigation experience
- Exposure to SAMTRAC/ ASTRAC
- Ensure all Subordinates meet performance standards
- Development of Asset Protection Staff
- Supervision and control of Contract personnel
- Ensure Staff adhere to Company policy and procedures
- Daily counts on high risk merchandise
- Ensure all administrative procedures are adhered to
- Manage investigations
- Ensure shrinkage audits on all departments
- Implement and manage safety procedures as per the Act
Applicants must reside in SECUNDA or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested? Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to submit your CV or for more information.