Jan 09, 2017
THJ Consulting (Pty) Ltd
Melrose, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Review, interpret and analyse monthly financial information for Head Office.
- Participate in strategic group and departmental initiatives.
- Ensuring compliance by the Group with changing accounting standards, and evaluating financial impact of accounting standard changes to the Group.
- Maintaining the Group accounting policies for changes in business processes and legislative changes
- Advising on technical accounting issues as they arise (eg new products or services, acquisitions, new geographical markets)
- Preparation of statutory reporting including AFS and Group glossies
- Responsible for managing and collating the year-end reporting process across the group, including distribution of instructions, timetables, and managing deliverables
- Providing technical support and assistance to business units on finance related matters
- Ad-hoc group finance projects, including the rebuild of the accounting application and reporting tool, financial analysis of business acquisitions and corporate finance projects, and management of the Groups property portfolio.
- Involved in the preparation and review of the Group’s annual Integrated Report
- Problem solving and decision making
- Communicating effectively
- Develop others
- Build and maintain relationships
- Manage effective teams and work groups
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Deadline driven
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- 7 years' post articles experience
Send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org