- Grade 12/ Matric
- Mechanical Engineer’s Qualification
- Knowledge and Experience on Compiling Tenders
- Marketing and Technical Experience
- Experience in the Air conditioning and Ventilation Industry
- Experience with Mechanical Engineers and other Building Professional
- Inspect building designs to determine fire protection system requirements and potential problems in areas such as water supplies, exit locations, and construction materials.
- Advice architects and builders on fire prevention equipment and techniques, and on fire code and standard interpretation and compliance.
- Prepare and write reports detailing specific fire prevention and protection issues
- Determine causes of fires and ways in which they could have been prevented.
- Consult with authorities to discuss safety regulations
- Develop plans for the prevention of destruction by fire.
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions on smoke ventilation systems.
- Evaluate fire department performance and the laws and regulations affecting fire prevention or fire safety.
- Conduct research on fire retardants and the fire safety of materials and devices.
Applicants must reside in GAUTENG or surrounding area.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested? Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to submit your CV or for more information.